Our Early Bird Enrollment Period has ended, but please see below for all of the other ways to save like referring a friend or hosting a get-together for potential campers.
|Full Season||June 18 – August 9||$9,150|
|Session I||June 18 – July 13||$5,650|
|Session II||July 15 – August 9||$5,650|
|2-Week Rookie Camp I||June 18 – July 1||$3,250|
|2-Week Rookie Camp II||July 15 – July 28||$3,250|
|Visiting Weekend||July 13 – July 15|
*An additional Camper Fund Charge of $425 (Full Season) and $350 (Half or Rookie) will be applied to cover personal expenses such as camper spending money for town days, camp store credit, day trips, transportation (excluding flights) to and from camp, laundry and other misc expenses.
**All campers completing grades 7-9 attending Session I will participate in our motor coach trips. There will will be a separate charge on the camper application.
Camp Menominee also offers optional programs each summer at an additional cost including private tennis lessons, trips to the local ice rink to play hockey and private golf lessons. Parents will receive information about these programs and how to enroll as the summer approaches.
2018 Enrollment Terms and Conditions
- Deposit: $1000 Deposit required at the time of Enrollment.
- Refunds: Deposits are non-refundable after November 1, 2017. All additional camp fees and installments become non-refundable after December 1, 2017. If you would like to protect your enrollment costs and be eligible for a refund, you may participate in the Menominee Reimbursement Program (see below).
- Pay-In-Full Benefits: You may choose to Pay-In-Full by October 1, 2017 and receive the following benefits:
- Lock-In: Pay-In-Full for the Full Session (8-week Enrollment) and lock in that tuition for the remainder of your son’s camp career as long as he continues to attend for 8-weeks.
- FREE enrollment in the Reimbursement Program (see below).
- Only applicable to 4 and 8 week enrollment
- Payment Schedule & Fees:
- Equal monthly installments beginning November 1 with the final installment on April 1, 2018.
- Camp Fees may be paid by check or Credit Card
- All Credit Card payments will carry a 3% processing fee.
- Camp requires every family to have a Credit Card on File.
- If you choose to pay the deposit and installments by check your credit card on file will not be charged unless payments are not remitted at the time each installment is due. If a payment is late, we will charge your credit card for the installment (including processing fees).
- Referral Discount: $200 for Two Weeks, $250 for Four Weeks, $500 for Eight Weeks. (Applicable for New Family Referrals). To receive credit for your referral, please fill out this REFER A FRIEND form.
- Hosting a Get-Together: If your family hosts a group home visit that allows us to present Menominee to 2 or more new families, we will give you a $250 credit towards enrollment, regardless if the families enroll in camp. Additionally, you will be eligible for the referral discount if one or more of the families enroll their son.
New this Summer – Camp Menominee Reimbursement Program
This year we are offering families the opportunity to protect their investment in camp without paying an arm and a leg for insurance (usually 5-7% of enrollment fees). For a small fee, you can enroll in the Menominee Reimbursement Program. This will allow you the right to a refund of your camp fees (minus the non-refundable deposit). Read more about the program here: Camp Menominee Reimbursement Program Terms and Conditions
You can enroll in this program when you complete your summer online enrollment application.
- The two-week sessions will only be offered to first year or “rookie” campers. If your son was a 2-week camper in 2017, they must enroll for 4 or 8 weeks in 2018.