We are excited to announce a partnership with Waldo Photos to host our daily photo uploads!
Waldo offers many free features:
Waldo can also send you photos of your son!
Where do I start?
Both the Waldo App and the Gallery website allow you to view photos, download photos, purchase prints, and share photos to Facebook!
Need help? You can email email@example.com with any questions
1. How can I access Camp Menominee’s free photo Gallery?
2. How does Waldo’s facial recognition work?
You submit a photo of your camper’s face and Waldo does the rest, matching that photo to all the photos we upload and notifying you of all YOUR camper’s photos via the Waldo App.
3. How do I sign up for photo recognition?
Click Here on your computer or text cm2019 to 735-343 from your mobile phone
4. Will I get to see all the camp photos in addition to the ones of my camper?
Yes! On the Waldo app you can toggle between “My Photos” and “All Photos”.
5. I’m not signing up for the photo delivery service but I still want to see the camp photos. Possible?
You betcha. Waldo provides a free web gallery for you to view, download, and share photos. Click here to visit the online gallery, find the “Photos” link on the Camp Menominee home page, or enter code “cm2019” at www.waldophotos.com/galleries
6. I signed up for the service but I’m not getting any matches yet. Why?
No photos can mean a couple things: 1) There are no photos of your camper yet in the album or 2) Your submitted selfie is blurry, dark, or unclear and Waldo is having a hard time matching it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for quick help or submit another selfie inside the Waldo App.
7. Will Waldo share my selfie or matched photos with the world?
No way! Waldo respects your privacy! Your photos will only be accessible by you. It’s up to you whether you want to share your photos with the world.
8. Can I order prints?
Yep! You can order prints from the Waldo app or the web gallery.
Still need help? Waldo’s here for you. You can also email email@example.com with any question you have!
Some additional notes: