|8 Week Full Season||Jun 17 – Aug 8||$12,000||$450|
|4 Week Session I||Jun 17 – Jul 12||$7,700||$350|
|4 Week Session II||Jul 14 – Aug 8||$7,700||$350|
|2 Week Rookie I||Jun 17 – June 29||$4,000||$200|
|2 Week Rookie II||Jul 14 – July 27||$4,000||$200|
•Visiting Weekend: July 12-14, 2024.
• Camper Fund: covers personal expenses such as camper spending money for town days, camp store credit, day trips, transportation (excluding flights) to and from camp, laundry, megaphones, memory books and other misc expenses.
•Two-week Rookie Camps are only offered to first year or “rookie” campers finishing grade 4 and under. If your son attended camp a 2-week program in 2023, he must attend a 4-week or 8-week session in 2024.
We plan on having a full visiting weekend for 2023. Here’s how it works:
- Friday July 12: Parents will be allowed in camp at 3pm. Parents can hang out, see the cabins, meet the staff, and then take their boys off camp. Campers are free to stay out with their parents if they would like.
- Saturday July 13: Camp will open from 10:30am – 12:00pm then again from 2:00pm – 4:30pm for the entire family to enjoy! We’ll have all of our activities open including the waterfront. We will also have an excellent lunch planned for the group at 12:30pm. Campers can sleep out with their parents on Saturday as well.
- Sunday July 14: we ask that all campers be dropped back off in camp by 8:30am. We’ll say goodbye to parents then get going with second session! There will not be a meal served for parents.
If you are not able to make it, that is OK! We have a number of boys who will hang out with our staff and have our own fun weekend together at camp. We’ll also make sure the boys have the opportunity to call and FaceTime with you all from camp. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details as it gets closer.
|Early Bird Gift Deadline||September 15, 2023|
|Full Season Lock-In||October 1, 2023|
|Monthly Installments Begin||November 1, 2023|
|All Fees Paid-In Full||May 1, 2023|
|Deposits become non-refundable||November 1, 2023|
- Early Bird Incentive: All campers enrolled with a $1000 deposit by September 15 will receive a special CM gift!
- Brother Discount: Each sibling will receive a $200 credit on enrollment fees.
- Lock-In: Remember, for those of you that have locked in your 8-week rate by paying in full for a previous summer , you must pay-in-full for 2024 by October 1, 2023. You must continue to pay in full each fall to receive this benefit.
Canteen Numbers: Remember parents and campers – we assign canteen numbers based on when you enroll. So enroll quickly to get a good number! Please note, for 2024, we will group the boys 50 enrollments at a time and do a lottery for canteen numbers. Therefore, if 50 people sign up on the same day, they will be put into a lottery for canteen numbers 1-50.
- Current Families: Log-In to your CampInTouch account and fill out the Camper Application.
- New Families: Follow this link to Enroll Now and complete the enrollment application.
- Deposit: At the end of the enrollment application you will be prompted to submit a deposit of $1000. You can do so via ACH, check or credit card (all CC payments carry a 3.5% processing fee). Your enrollment will not be processed until we receive your deposit.
- Monthly Installments: Pay remainder of camp fees in monthly installments, beginning November 1, 2023 and ending May, 2024. Every camper enrolled will need to have an ACH form or Credit Card on file with us at the time of enrollment, even if they are paying by check. Please download and fill out this ACH Authorization Form if you would like to pay via ACH. If you choose to pay the deposit and installments by check, your credit card on file will not be charged unless payments are not remitted at the time each installment is due. If a payment is late, we will charge your credit card for the installment, and each credit card payment will carry a 3.5% processing fee.
Many campers first discover Menominee from a friend or family. Please help us grow the Menominee family by connecting us with someone who may also love camp.
Option 1) Fill out our Referral Form: if you’re the first person to introduce us to this family, we will provide you with an enrollment discount when each new camper signs up:
- Two-Week Camper: $100 discount
- Four-Week Camper: $250 discount
- Eight-Week Camper: $500 discount
You can refer as many people as possible, but we must first hear about them from this form.
Option 2) Host a Get-Together: Invite 2+ families to your home to meet a Menominee Director. We will give you a $250 credit towards enrollment regardless if a family enrolls. For any family that enrolls you will also receive the applicable referral bonus/discount. Email Jason to coordinate.
New campers and their families may thank you for all of the friends and memories made. We greatly appreciate your support as well!